Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Step 3: Yes, I Googled it!

In case you have missed the previous posts my husband and I are redoing our laundry room because, well honestly, it desperately needed it. If you're courageous enough you could look here to see pics of the room before we started and here to see pics of the demolition process.

Day 3, Step 3

We had a problem that was stalling the whole remodel process.  The problem?  How do we patch the two larger holes in the drywall???  My husband and I discussed all sorts of ways we could patch them and we just did not feel good about anything we were coming up with. Finally I suggested that we google it! Within three minutes of googling I was led to eHow and found a simple solution to our problem. We already had all the materials I needed and so now I can get to work on patching those holes. Woohoo! My room is going to be painted in no time and then my husband can start putting the cabinet and shelves in.

In case you happen to have a hole in drywall that needs patching too you can check out the solution I found here: How to Patch a Hole in Drywall | eHow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment