Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Got the Morning Blues?

My sister-in-law shared this blog by Justin Taylor on her fb page (Thank-you Sis!).  I found that I could not resist clicking on it to read it.  I'm so glad I didn't!!!  The Author Taylor so simply and succinctly shares 6 simple truths form God's Word to remind yourself of when you wake up in the morning or anytime of day.  This week in the wake of a great tragedy, I really needed to be reminded of these truths!  For when you really reflect on these six truths you will find your perspective changed and your day will be lighter!

Got the Morning Blues? If you do, no matter what time of day it is be sure to click on this link highlighted in red.

Life is hard but God is good, good all the time!!! Blessings, my dear sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment