Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Getting Started

Hmmmmm! This is the first entry to my blog. What to write, what to write...hm, hm, hm....It seems like I should have something amazing to say but my mind seems to be blank. I guess I will just begin by telling you why I've decided to begin this blog...

Mainly, I guess because I have many things floating around in my head and often feel compelled to write them down so the question might better be why not blog? Another reason is because a friend suggested that I should start blogging. The final reason, I was inspired by the movie Julie and Julia. I never did actually finish watching the movie, but nonetheless it did get me excited about blogging.

So there you have it a nutshell!

Oh, and the name well that's another story and might have to be in tomorrows entry.

Today in a short while I'm off to take my first ever college class...yes, I did say first ever . I'm in my 40's but have never gone to school past the 12th grade. I'm very nervous but excited about this new adventure and will be keeping you up to date as I travel through the lectures, papers, mid terms etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment