Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just when all hope was lost...


"Hope differed makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life."  Proverbs 13:12


As the days rolled on my heart grew faint...my trusted old friend was gone, maybe lost forever and I had to prepare myself that I may never see my well worn Bible again.  Would I be able to break in another Bible in the same way? How long would it take for me to get as familiar with the pages of a new one as I was gasp, did I say was...I mean am with my current one(I must think hopefully).  So went the days Mon. no Bible, Tues. no Bible until Tues. night late in the evening after finishing up painting one of the women's bathrooms at church with some friends I glanced at the Women's Ministries Bulletin Board then at the counter and could it be my Bible? Yes,  O' dance for joy it was!!! It's found, Hurray!!!

The MacArthur Study Bible: Revised and Updated

No comments:

Post a Comment