Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Mysterious Disappearance, the Great Sadness and the Amazing feat

This morning I decided I better get working on the Esther Bible Study that I will be facilitating in a couple of weeks.  So I got out the study guide we will be using in the class and searched for my Bible, and searched, and searched.  I looked everywhere: on my dresser, next to my bed, on the end table, and since church was yesterday in the car.  No Bible...sadness...I looked again...still not there.  Ugh, all I can think of is perhaps I left it at church...how could I leave my well loved, well marked up Bible behind...woes me.  This is a crisis for me.  I'm very attached to my Bible, I finally have it broken in.  I know where everything is in it...sigh.  I had to go over to my book shelf get down the hardly opened, barely marked up, very stiff Bible off the shelf dust it off, and use it instead...long sigh.  I sure hope mine is not lost forever and this is only a temporary suffering, sigh.


On another note while I study I like to store my highlighter and pen behind each ear so that I don't misplace them.  I had some books on the floor along with a narrow cloth pencil case where I keep my colored pencils for highlighting my Bible.  Recently I have purchased colored pencils that you can erase if you change you mind...they are amazing for people like me who often make mistakes.  As I was saying I often store these behind my ears and today was no exception.  I went to get up from a sitting position and grab my things as I go.  As I was bending over the highlighter pencil fell out from behind my ear, bounced on the floor, and flipped in the air dun dahdah dun landing squarely in the pencil bag.  Lol, how amazing is that!?!  Maybe it's just one of those things you have to see for yourself, but then I'll never be able to reproduce that again...just though I'd share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment