Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8 - The Blessing of Serving

towards

Abundant Life

If this is your first day here you may want to read here first
 

Day 8 - The Blessing of Serving

  Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should 
wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have 
done for you.Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, 
nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.  
 John 13:14-16

One thing the Lord has really been teaching me is the blessing of sacrificially serving others.  It is not easy to notice the need of another and then take the time to help them.  Especially when there are many days that you yourself are exhausted and feel as though you could really use some help.   What I'm finding out though is that the more I help others, the more blessed I am.  It's ironic really since it does take up precious free time.  

If you want to experience more of the abundant life then let me suggest that when you are prompted by the Spirit to do something for another, do it!  You will be glad you did!



No comments:

Post a Comment